Of course, we also accept customers who walk in on the day, but we recommend that you make a reservation in advance because there is a possibility that you will have to wait.
How can I make a reservation?
Can I change my reservation?
Yes. Of course it is possible.
However, online reservations can only be changed up to 3 days before the reservation date. For any changes, please contact the shop directly.
What is the cancellation policy?
We do not charge a cancellation fee except when making a reservation for 10 people or more. Your reservation is held for 15minutes from the time above after which the room may be released. Should you wish to running late, please contact the shop directly to ensure your reservation is kept.
Can I make a group booking?
Yes, we are happy to take your reservation.
For a group of 10 persons or more, we request that you pay a deposit 50% of the total amount of service costs prior to the appointment date. Deposit payment can be done by credit card, bank transfer or paid directly at the shop. As for payment at the branch, we can receive deposit payment at all branches, but please specify the branch for payment in advance.
- For credit card payments, we will keep your card information once.
- Please note that you will be notified of your card information after your reservation is confirmed.
- For bank transfer, transfer in our Thailand account by Thai baht.
- For payment directly at shop, we accept payment at all stores, but please specify the store in advance.
- For payment directly at shop, we accept cash (THB) or credit card payment.
- Please make payment at least 4 days prior to your appointment date.
- In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be forfeited.
- Regarding the remaining 50% of the balance, please make payment by cash or credit card directly at the branch on the day you visit our shop.
- For booking of 10 persons or more, please make an appointment at least 5 days before the appointment date.
For group booking of 10 persons or more, click here to contact us.
What are your operating hours?
Do you have regular holidays?
We are open 365 days thought year.
We also open New year and during the Thai New Year (Songkrang).
I cannot speak Thai. Is that ok?
Of course, it is ok.
We aim to be a spa where customers do not feel stressed about languages.
At our shops, the receptionists comprise of many nationalities ranging from Thai, Filipino, Japanese, Russian, etc. English-speaking staff are also available. We prepare “Thai Language Fans” in all treatment rooms to help you to communicate with therapists during treatment.
Do you provide special attire for massage?
Yes, we provide clothes for you to change before massage at all of our branches.
For Thai traditional body massage, special loose clothing will be provided. As for oil body massage and body scrub, which require undressing, items such as disposable underwear and shower caps will be provided. Other items such as bathrobes and towels, blankets in case you are cold and extra pillows are also available for use. However, we do not provide cosmetic products such as cleansing or lotion.
Could you call a taxi for me after the treatment ends?
Yes, of course.
Since we cannot call a taxi in advance and have them wait, we will stop a taxi that passes in front of the branch when you are leaving. We will assist you in telling the taxi driver your desired destination. After the treatment, please inform the receptionist where you would like to go. Also, if you have hotel card or map (Thai language), please give them to the receptionist who is communicating with the taxi driver to ensure a smooth ride. Also, if we receive a prior reservation, we can help to arrange a chauffeur service for your convenience.